AVA PRO is a combination of professional alarm and the modernity of the Smart Home.
Provides safety and luxury.
• 8 wired and 64 wireless zones
• Data transmission via GPRS / UMTS / LTE, SMS, ETHERNET, WiFi
• Elements of Smart Home (only with MOD-ZWAVE)
• Secure data transmission (AES encryption)
• Professional system associated with smart home elements
• Easy to install using smartphone and QR codes
• Easy to use wireless user identification and mobile applications
• Ability to remotely control the system through a monitoring station
• Fast and efficient remote service
• High quality device made in Europe
• Ensuring safety in the professional use of high quality equipment
• Easy and fast user identification
• A wide range of components of the Alarm and Smart Home system, controlled from one mobile application
• Intuitive and elegant user interface
• Application in 7 languages
KP3W is a wireless five-button keypad, simple and convenient to use, designed to control the CPX300W control panel. Thanks to the cooperation with AVA KEY (personal user authentication key), just press one button to arm/disarm the system or call for help.
STAG-30 (AVA KEY) is a wireless, personal identifier intended for user authorization. The device enables control of the CPX300W alarm system.
RC-30 is a wireless, easy to use remote control intended for wireless control of the CPX300W alarm system, with which it cooperates. With the use of the buttons, the user will be able to arm/disarm the system or call suitable help. Each button can be programmed individually to the needs of the person to whom it will be assigned (several functions are available).
The PIR-CAM-30 Wireless sensor allows motion detection in the protected area and, thanks to the built-in camera, allows visual verification of events causing violations. The use of an infrared diode allows the sensor to take pictures in the absence of light, in complete darkness. The taken picture is sent to the server whose parameters (address and port) should be defined during configuration of the control panel (see instructions for EBS Config 2.0, chapter Control panel settings, option Photo server), and saved to the internal memory on a microSD card (if installed). PIR-CAM-30 has been designed to work with CPX300W alarm system. Note: The parameters for the image server (OSM.Vision) should be set according to the data received from the monitoring service
The MC-30 wireless magnetic sensor senses the opening of the door or the window, which is an element of a perimeter security. MC-30 has been designed to work with CPX300W alarm system.
GB 10 Wireless glass break detector
PET immune wireless motion detector.
WIRELESS SMOKE DETECTOR SD-20. This is an optical point detector using scattered light.
The FL-10 wireless water flood detector allow detection of water leakage.
Wireless multi-axis movement detector MD-10
Wireless magnetic contact MC-10 allows detection of opening doors/windows.
MINI-PROG-BT is a small programmer that allows you to configure and monitor EBS devices
equipped with IDC10 interface. MINI-PROG-BT with Bluetooth technology and dedicated applications allows you to
quickly program switchboards or transmitters and control their status. In addition, MINI-PROG-BT has a micro USB
connector that allows you to connect it to a computer that does not contain a Bluetooth module.